To drive awareness for Allstate services among Hispanics, SJ Public Relations created a national integrated marketing campaign which included both advertising and public relations elements.
SJPR was brought in by Allstate to help them become one of the first insurance companies to pursue the Multicultural market segment. Based on our research and insights we created a compelling platform to educate the Hispanic consumer on the value of insurance, as well as build measurable books of new business for their agents.
- Insurance category not yet developed in Hispanic segment
- Consumers in need of education on importance of insurance
- No affinity for the Allstate brand
- Needed to pre-sell consumer for future agent transactions
SJPR formulated a year-long calendar of sponsorship marketing events with the country’s leading alliance organizations, including National Council of La Raza, LULAC, HAPCOA, Hispanic Heritage Foundation and dozens more.
Our media relations campaign was developed to build national awareness of the Allstate brand, among the most recognized and prominent national events. Our message strategy was focused on education and safety.
- Live Auto Dismantling Demonstration Events
- On-Site Local Allstate Sales Agents
- Experiential enhancement media coverage secured
- SJPR helped generate up to 10,000 leads in 3-4 days
Raised national awareness among community leaders, politicians, and consumers; combined with Agent support programs these efforts paved the way for Allstate to become a leading insurer among Hispanics.
- National Media Coverage and Publicity across TV, Radio and Newspapers
- 300 MM gross impressions
- $2.5 MM media value
- 30% increase in Multicultural sales
- Over $2 billion in estimated Multicultural revenues
- 2 MM households insured